Monday, June 27, 2022

Khloe Kardashian Shares Daughter True’s Sweet Annual Tradition Honoring Local Firefighters

The Kardashian family is celebrating our heroes.On June 24, Khloe Kardashian shared that she and her daughter True Thompson, 4, have a special...
More

    Latest Posts

    Al Pacino had to make excuses for the cover on the smartphone

    Al Pacino is one of the most famous actors in the world....

    ‘The Split’ Producer Sister Options Rights To Abi Morgan’s ‘This Is Not A Pity Memoir’; Morgan Attached To Direct

    On the day season three of Abi Morgan’s drama series The Split launches in the U.S. on BBC America, producer Sister has snapped up...

    The 30 Best Kendrick Lamar Songs

    Undoubtedly, this is the #1 song.“Sing About Me, I’m Dying Of Thirst” is two songs with one that tells one of...

    Paradigm Permanently Lets Go 180 Staff That Was On Temporary Layoff: Read Memo – Deadline